Senior Loans Officer
Role Title: Senior Loans Officer
- Assess credit applications including personal, business, line of credit and mortgage applications
- Review borrower’s ability to repay
- Assembling the paperwork associated with the application
- Reviewing credit reports
- Analysing applicants financial circumstances
- Conducting stress tests as required
- Dealing with the administration of the legal process required in the issuing of mortgages
- Approving loan applications within approval authorities/policy
- Contacting members relating to ongoing applications/decision outcomes
- Reviewing applications to extend/reschedule agreements
- Preparing and presenting complex loan applications to the Credit Manager / Credit Committee
- Processing loan applications on the computer systems to reflect ongoing requests and Loans Officers / Committees’ decisions.
- Must have Minimum Competency Qualification in line with the requirements of the Central Bank of Irelands Minimum Competency Code
- 3/4 years’ experience in lending
- 1 year’s in Mortgage Lending and or Line of Credit is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical & decision-making skills
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal direction
- Provide mentoring & coaching to peers, reportee’s and new staff.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritise tasks under pressure
For more information please call Patrick on 01 474 4511