Senior Java Developer
Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Java Developer to join Development team at a rapidly growing global consulting and IT Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will become part of a newly established Java backend Team and will work on a retail platform for an iconic brand. The position will be based in Dublin and will work with international teams based in Europe and the USA.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a company experiencing a period of rapid growth and an excellent reputation in the marketplace. A clear career path and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in an open and colourful workplace is on offer.
Full details of this role are available upon request.
Senior Java Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Coding as part of an Agile product-focused software development team
- Implementing and enforcing continuous integration and test-driven development practices
- Developing and testing code for services and integration tiers of an application component
- Participating in Agile ceremonies including iteration planning, standups and retrospective
- Configuring, deploying and troubleshooting applications
- 3+ years’ experience in Java Development
- Experience with Oracle Backend
- Ability to write unit tests using Junit or other test frameworks
- Experience Creating and maintaining CI builds using Jenkins, Concourse or similar tool
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as Azure, AWS is an advantage
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Microservices is a bonus
- A valid visa to work in Ireland is essential
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a high energy team, that promotes creativity and positivity, please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.