Senior Java Developer
Position: Senior Java Developer
Due to unprecedented growth, my client, a Global Financial Services Company is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team in Galway on a 6-month Contract to work on the build out of a new trading capability. This opportunity offers the right candidate a rare opportunity to experience the newest technologies on a greenfield project.
The successful candidate will join an agile team that is at the forefront of engineering in Asset Management Technology with a high level of focus on TDD, ATDD, Continuous Integration/Delivery and engineering excellence.
I am looking for a versatile software engineer who is eager to take on new problems and share solutions and wants to push technology forward. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and have a positive “can do” attitude.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ experience of design and development experience
- Proficiency in Java, Spring RESTful service, myBatis
- Understanding of Kafka
- Experience building continuous integration pipelines
- Expertise with Test Automation Tools and Frameworks e.g. Cucumber, Spock
- Experience with Angular JS is an advantage
- Exposure to FIX is an advantage
- Previous Financial Services experience is desirable
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
If you would like to join a company that is committed to being an industry leader by investing in technology and champions a positive and dynamic working environment, then this is the role for you.
Please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.