Senior Investor Administrator
Job Title: Senior Investor Administrator
Through four global businesses: Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Markets and Global and private banking with a network area that covers 70 countries with territories in Europe and are listed on the London, Asia, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Summary of the Role :
To assist the Supervisor/Assistant Manager in the delivery of Investor Services Functions to clients within agreed quality, timing and output targets, as well as in compliance with the Funds Offering Memorandum and departmental procedures and controls.
Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors while making sure preparation of KPI and SLA reporting are kept to ensure client service levels are met.
Ensure strong day to day Client management, ongoing cross training and development of team members to ensure adequate primary and secondary cover exists for assigned clients while to ensure procedures, client Operations guides and other internal supporting documentation is up to date
While at the same time maximising client satisfaction whilst maintaining a stable and controlled service model in a challenging environment ensuring consistency of service across multiple client relationships.
Knowledge / Experience ;
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency is essential.
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance is essential.
- Product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds is an advantage.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills together with communication and team work.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Demonstration of Leadership & Teamwork
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team