Senior Fund Analyst
Title: Senior Fund Analyst
Responsibilities of the role:
- Produce accurate fund valuations within set deadlines following documented procedures under current operating model. Completion of liquidated funds in a timely manner.
- Ensure all costs are captured and that payment is received for all services provide. Ensure all fee billing is done in a timely manner; ensure there are no long standing accruals on the funds being administered. Maintain and reconcile income and expense accruals for allocated funds.
- Maintain accurate control and oversight over all migrated processes to ensure timely and accurate NAV delivery.
- Engage with the CoEs through participation in the service calls, prompt and accurate reporting of CQIs through the CQI Database, prompt feedback to ad-hoc queries, etc
- Distribute prices to relevant parties i.e. Financial Times, Investment Managers and Investor Services in accordance with distribution checklist.
- Administration of queries from other departments and external parties including Investment Advisor,
- Custodian/Prime Broker and Auditors.
- Produce accurate and timely internal reporting for the department.
- Identify in advance the periods where you have the capacity to assist other teams.
- Assist Manager in providing RFP (Request For Proposal) responses and in providing sale support
- Provide the Financial Reporting Department with information requested for the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Excellent A&V experience of a min of two years in a Financial Services or Accounting operation with an excellent track record in a broad range of fund types (alternative and traditional)
- Proven track record of excellent client service and KPI delivery.
- A graduate/post graduate in a Finance related discipline; preferably qualified / part qualified and currently studying to be an accountant.
- Proven ability to identify business opportunities for the group.
- An understanding and awareness of Department initiatives, projects underway and new products in the pipeline.
- Experience in documenting and delivery of quality MI.
- Organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound understanding of risk management and mitigation tools and techniques.
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Commercial awareness to understand and identify further revenue opportunities/cost savings.
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511