Senior Fund Administrator
Are you looking for that next step in your career and have worked as a fund administrator for the past 1 – 2 years ? This could be a really worth while opportunity for you to explore which could lead you taking that next level within your career.
The Senior Fund Administrator will
- Produce accurate fund valuations within set deadlines following documented procedures under current operating model. Completion of liquidated funds in a timely manner.
- Ensure all costs are captured and that payment is received for all services provide. Ensure all fee billing is done in a timely manner; ensure there are no long standing accruals on the funds being administered. Maintain and reconcile income and expense accruals for allocated funds.
- Maintain accurate control and oversight over all migrated processes to ensure timely and accurate NAV delivery. Engage with the CoEs through participation in the service calls, prompt and accurate reporting of CQIs through the CQI Database, prompt feedback to ad-hoc queries, etc
- Distribute prices to relevant parties i.e. Financial Times, Investment Managers and Investor Services in accordance with distribution checklist.
- Administration of queries from other departments and external parties including Investment Advisor, Custodian/Prime Broker and Auditors.
- Produce accurate and timely internal reporting for the department.
- Partake in continuous improvement initiatives for the department.
- Identify in advance the periods where you have the capacity to assist other teams.
- Assist Manager in providing RFP (Request For Proposal) responses and in providing sale support
- Assist in identifying services or areas where fee revenue can be generated
- Complete all tasks prior to fund launch in a timely manner. For example; Trade-file testing, Broker Access for Dublin & CoE. Identify and resolve issues with new funds in a timely manner and where appropriate escalate to the relevant manager
- Provide the Financial Reporting Department with information requested for the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
- Maintain the groups Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Experience Required :
- Excellent A&V experience of a min of two years in a Financial Services or Accounting operation with an excellent track record in a broad range of fund types (alternative and traditional)
- Proven track record of excellent client service and KPI delivery.
- A graduate/post graduate in a Finance related discipline; preferably qualified / part qualified and currently studying to be an accountant.
- Proven ability to identify business opportunities for the group.
- An understanding and awareness of Department initiatives, projects underway and new products in the pipeline.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with a broad range of the groups stakeholders and an ability to work with others to create/implement client and revenue generating solutions.
- Experience in documenting and delivery of quality MI.
- Organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound understanding of risk management and mitigation tools and techniques.
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Commercial awareness to understand and identify further revenue opportunities/cost savings.
- Ability and track record to engage and motivate staff and a clear understanding of the performance appraisal process.