Senior Fund Accountant
Job Title: Senior Fund Analyst
Due to exceptional demand for its services our clients are seeking a Fund Analyst to work in our Dublin office based in the city centre. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing organization.
Responsibilties of the Role:
- Performing the administration of any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds.
- Performing NAV calculation to review stage, including preparation of net asset value statements.
- Preparation of financial statements and other required reports on a monthly basis ensuring deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors.
- Work closely with Manager in the launch and set up of new funds.
- Training of new Fund Accounting staff.
- Review Fund Accountants’ work.
- Preparing year-end file and liaising with auditors.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area (2:1 and above) and /or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Fund Accounting Environment
- Displays an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
For more information about this role please contact Patrick on 01 474 4511 or apply through the link!