Senior Fund Accountant
Title: Senior Fund Accountant
- Review of fund NAVs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Approval and sending of fund invoices/cash instructions
- NAV impact analysis and justification
- Monitoring all cash and security reconciliation items on a daily basis
- Act as supervisor for 1-2 Fund Accountants on the team, review work, assist with queries & problems as arise
- Assist with the completion of month end processes for delivery to clients
- Ensure that client Service Level Agreements are applied across all funds with deliverables met on a timely basis
- Ensure any information required by the Auditors or Trustees is available within the timeframe agreed with your Team Leader
- Assist and train other team members with queries / questions as they arise. Inform the Team Leader where necessary of any issues
- A minimum of 1-2 years Fund Accounting experience
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- A thorough knowledge of Hedge Fund accounting, including interaction with Prime Brokers and Middle Office
- Knowledge of accounting systems Multifonds an advantage
- An awareness of the needs of clients and an ability to deliver an excellent client service
- Multi-manager, Multi-currency, Pooling, Fund of Hedge Fund and Structured product experience desirable
- A third level qualification preferably in a business or accounting related discipline.
- Good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated.
- Highly computer literate.
- Strong numerical / analytical skills.
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511