Senior Fund Accountant (12 Month FTC)
Job Title : Senior Fund Accountant
- Reconcile the cash balances, portfolios and other data of our funds as required, documenting any differences clearly for review by senior colleagues;
- Accurately process transactions in our accounting system as required, understanding their impact on the NAV of the fund;
- Price portfolio securities in accordance with applicable valuation policy as required.
- Calculation and processing of any NAV based fees as required.
- Ensuring capital transactions are booked correctly and P&L is allocated correctly at fund, class and investor level.
- Process payment of fund expenses in applicable banking system in accordance with organization controls.
- Maintain fund’s budget, ensuring it replicates system entries and information provided;
- Adhere to deadlines set in order for us to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Assist with the preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports along with dealing with any associated queries;
- Assist in the training and review of fund accountant work;
- Assist in the co-ordination of resources to ensure all work is carried out and SLA met on a day to day basis
- Minimum of two years experience in the administration of Hedge Funds
- Third level qualification. qualified or part qualified accountant or other relevant qualification
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications
- Have a working knowledge of Bloomberg
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of funds, fund structures, fee calculations, trading strategies, financial instruments and fund offering documentation
For more information please contact Patrick on 01 474 4511