Senior Financial Accountant
Senior Financial Accountant – International Fintech company
– 11 month contract initially
- This role provides the opportunity to learn and work in the best practice compliance processes in industry due to the compan’s scale and capacity to innovate.
- You will work within the companes Incubation function for new Start ups and External Acquisitions, giving the candidate exposure to some of the most interesting sides of the business and “first in kind? transactions.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and manage compliance reporting
- Ensure that reconciliations, the close process, and monthly close reports are completed fully, on time and of the highest standard. Provide support for internal and external audits
- Manage the delivery of the accounting processes performed by an external Business Process Outsource vendor ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement and lead projects that will yield efficiency through automation, standardization and outsourcing
- Represent Accounting and Controls with our key business partners through effective communication with Payroll, AP, AR Financial Planning and US GAAP team
- Accounting qualification
- Tax qualification and/or experience in tax valued
- Prior experience with local subsidiary of US multi-national or Big Four firm a plus
- Solid understanding of local and US GAAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills