Senior Client Account Manager Dublin
Due to continued growth my client wish to recruit a high performing Senuior Client Account Manager to join there new launched Dublin office.
This role will provide ongoing support to the Client Services Group at the Company and will report directly to the Head of Client Services. This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive and innovative professional to join a global leader in administrative services. The role is part of a dedicated client services team responsible for maintaining client files in good standing.
- In this role you will be required to build and maintain relationships across the company, external parties, stakeholders and act as a focal point for allocated clients
- Provide ongoing relationship support to clients, ensuring the service provided to clients is of the highest standard
- Open client bank accounts and submit forms, including S110 and TR2, to the Revenue Commissioners
- Assist with transaction management, including coordinating with directors
- Awareness and arrangement of statutory filings within applicable deadlines
- Organise and attend client meetings and SPV board meetings
- Act as a director of SPVs administered by the Company
- Assist with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Completion of periodic reviews
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors and bankers as required to achieve client objectives
- Ensure that key transaction data is recorded and kept up-to-date
- Involvement with departmental projects as required
- Deal with incoming correspondence efficiently
- Mentor and support the training of more junior members of staff with supervision and guidance from the Head of Client Services
- Ensure an awareness and understanding of relevant regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have an appropriate third level business / finance qualification
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry. Ideally you will have a detailed knowledge of structured finance transactions (ABS, RMBS, CMBS)
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities and must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- The candidate will have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organisational skills with an ability to forge strong bonds within the local operating entity and across the Vistra Group
- Commercially driven to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Staff supervision / management skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet demanding and tight deadlines
- Strong administrative and transaction management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for career development with a new player into the Dublin market.
To apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01 4744512