Senior Citrix and Microsoft Engineer
They have a team of highly skilled engineers, innovation and an invaluable reputation for service which have built the foundations of the company. Due to continued growth and success they have an opening in their team for an Engineer who is skilled with Citrix and Microsoft Technologies.
Your background will include Pre-Sales, Consultancy and Project Management along with a solid background in in planning, installation, configuration, optimisation and support for both Microsoft and Citrix solutions in an Enterprise environment. You’ll be able to demonstrate working as part of a team but also independently managing and scheduling your own workload. This role will suit a self-motivated person who is dedicated to customer satisfaction and professionalism in a highly technical environment.
Technical Skills required:
- Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix XenMobile
- Citrix ShareFile
- Active Directory / Group Policy / Scripting experience with Microsoft product suite.
- Microsoft Windows Server (installation & configuration)
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
- Candidates will preferably be qualified to Citrix CCEA or CCA
- Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, etc.) and/or other certifications desirable
- Good Troubleshooting Skills
- Project Delivery Experience
- Experience with large scale enterprise implementations.
- Support and lead experience with the ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on own initiative or a part of a team.
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
The salary on offer will depend on overall skills and experience. If you feel you have the right background and want to be considered, please forward on your details for review and if your background fits the profile you’ll be contacted for a confidential conversation.