Senior C# / .NET Developer
They reward ambitious and passionate people and offer a work environment that promotes diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encouraging the development of innovative ideas and fresh thinking. There is an opportunity here for a Senior C# / .NET Developer to be part of their Office Relationship Management group, which is based in Texas, Dublin and Bangalore. This group builds innovative web solutions to enable their team of over 400 Workplace Investing (WI) Relationship Managers to be more effective in their client retention, satisfaction and business development efforts.
You will be a creative, energetic hands-on professional who enjoys engaging with customers, analysing business problems and applying technology to remove inefficiencies and deliver business value. This role has a strong focus on simplifying the end user experience. It also entails designing and building front-end solutions that integrate a wide variety of data sources and processing tools.
- Collaborate with global team members on automation opportunities, process improvement ideas, and solutions to improve our customers’ end-to-end service experience.
- Design and build front-end and data integration solutions that automate, simplify and standardise business processes used by our Relationship Managers.
- Conduct peer testing, code review and impact analysis of the modules developed by the other members on the global team to ensure data accuracy and adherence to business requirements.
- Perform application maintenance and ensure adherence to process and information security controls.
- Support the Solution Architect in building the technical roadmap for the global Middle Office.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technology-related discipline, ideally with 3 to 5 years of related experience in the Financial Services industry.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Database development experience using SQL (MS SQL Server or other RDBMS).
Knowledge of the following is advantageous:
- Data integration and aggregation, e.g. ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
- Virtualization tools such as Cisco Composite.
- VBA macro development for business automation.
- Agile methodologies.
- TFS 2015 for Agile planning and tracking and for release management.
This is your opportunity to be part of an organisation with more than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide with acces to top-tier technology platforms, tools and frameworks. In addition to the work they offer competitive compensation and benefits package that includes bonus, health insurance, pension, life assurance and a variety of work/life programs