Senior Audit Manager
Due to continued growth in all teams in their Firm my client wish to recruit a high performing Senior Audit Manager to join their leading audit department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for career development in an ambitious dynamic firm.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Manage client relationships and provide general business advice to clients
- Ensure timely completion of projects and a high level of client service
- Manage a team of audit seniors and trainees and assist with the development of more junior staff
- Manage working capital management to include project budgets, work in progress, timely billing
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare relevant proposal documents
- Identify new business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Assist in various consultancy projects
- Undertak practice management activities, as required
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Detailed practical knowledge of Irish GAAP/FRS 102 and Irish Company law
- Technically proficient in auditing and accounting
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience with a minimum of two years relevant experience working in a managerial role
- Abilty to manage wihin budgetary and time contraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
- Experience in communicating with clients’ senior management
- Practice development experience
- Strong commercial acumen
The salary on offer will be highly competitive and will reflect the experience you bring to the role.
to apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to email@example.com or call directly on 01 4744512