Senior Analyst, Fund Accounting
Due to continued growth, my client wishes to recruit a high performing fund accounting Senior Analyst for there leading team in there Dublin Head Office.
The incumbent will hold a senior position within the Fund Accounting team with overarching responsibility for the quality of client service to our clients encompassing Accuracy, Timeliness and Responsiveness.
The Fund Accounting group is responsible for the production of:
- Providing SME knowledge and technical support to internal and external stakeholders
- Working with Fund Accounting and Client Change and Onboarding to transition new clients or existing clients on systems
- Production and dissemination of core reports
- Ensure all deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Participate in client reviews and service calls where required
- Accurate Performance fee calculations for shareholder level & series of shares
- Ad Hoc Client reports
- Assist and resolve technical queries
- Provide key metrics to senior management
This is done with a high level of quality & client mindset. While maintaining good internal control, ensuring that the day-to-day’s operations are efficient.
– Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance or equivalent.
– 6-10 years financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
– Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
– Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
– Good innovation and change management orientation.
– Risk management and mitigation focus.
– Good people management capabilities.
– Proven organizational and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for career development.
To apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 01 4744512