Senior Analyst – AML / KYC
As a Senior Analyst in the AML / KYC team, you will be providing support to the Global Due Diligence, Centre of Excellence (CoE) based in Dublin, acting as senior analyst and within the CoE by bringing analytical thinking, skills and experience in performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first line of defense AML/KYC activities. The candidate will report to the Manager Global Due Diligence Europe.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Role will include:
- Act as a senior member/team lead of the Ireland CoE to ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with our client’s policies and procedures, as well as satisfaction of local regulatory requirements in jurisdictions covered by Global Due Diligence team. The CoE performs AML/KYC activities on our client’s I&TS client base in Luxembourg, Ireland, UK, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Collection of KYC documentation, documents review, client risk scoring as per internal tools and procedures, drafting client AML risk assessment report for ongoing remediation/refresh of existing clients.
- Update our client’s I&TS KYC systems and databases with the most current AML/KYC client information.
- Escalate high risk records to the Manager/Director, Global Due Diligence or AML Compliance as appropriate, and obtain sign-off as per established CoE policies and procedures.
- Track and report on file progress including percentage completed, sign off status, pending responses, and action plan to obtain necessary information.
- Proactive support to internal stakeholders and client facing staff on KYC/AML queries on client under review. Leverage and share feedback with other CoE staff and the hub, responding to day to day questions as they relate to client review efforts for high, medium & low risk clients.
- Generate required information and data to support periodic Management, Compliance, and Audit reporting.
- Participate in regular update meetings to identify gaps, address risks, and implement process improvements or efficiencies for the CoE.
- Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives as assigned by the Manager/Director, Global Due Diligence
Experience and skill requirements
- Fluency in French language
- Sound understanding and previous experience with different Fund structures and the related AML/KYC due diligence requirements.
- Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML/KYC regulatory framework and requirements. Local AML/KYC regulation in Ireland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, France, Hong Kong and Switzerland would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Management of competing priorities, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exercise good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office package.
If this opportunity excites you and if you think you have the relevant experience you may email across your CV on email@example.com or call me at 01 4744527.