Senior AML & Registration Analyst
Job Title: Senior AML & Registration Analyst
Summary of the role:
- Management of System and Process change to ensure that all Team Members are informed and that timely training is provided
- Act as an AML/Regulatory specialist, ensuring regular interractions with internal and external parties, including Clients/MLROs, as requested
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in the area of AML/Regulatorty Change and represents the Department on global projects in this area
- Ensure all AML and Regulatory reporting is being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes and to a high quality standard
- Ensure completion and provide oversight on Investor registration and AML reviews in line with our clients policy ensuring all items are resolved in a timely manner and issues are escalated appropriately
- Oversight of User Acceptance Testing on large projects impacting the Shareholder Services Departm
Experience Required for Role
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in a Shareholder Services role with AML/ Registration experience.
- 3rd level degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience of other Shareholder Services systems.
- An in-depth knowledge of the AML process and Regulatory guidelines is essential
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global leading company.
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511