Senior AML Administrator
Job Title: Senior AML Administrator
- Assist in the completion of core functions contained within the AML Investor Services Team, ensuring work is completed to the highest quality standards. Assist your Manager where required in ensuring that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures, ISAE 3402 requirements.
- Accurately conduct AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings, independent research, ensure data entered to the core TA systems, supporting spreadsheets, checklists and ancillary systems is accurate within timeframes set.
- Ability to undertake effective processing if all tasks conducted within the AML Investor Services Team, timely and in accordance with departmental procedures and market standard.
- Where you undertake checking tasks providing timely and constructive feedback to staff where errors are identified to bring about understanding.
- Seek to assist in training in junior staff members by motivating and developing them to achieving team goals and wider organization.
- Promote an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas in particular at team meetings (in a positive and constructive manner).
- Be a key member of the AML Investor Services Team, demonstrating self-drive in learning all processes
- Third Level Qualification
- 2-5 Years’ Experience in Fund Administration
Full understanding of AML and appropriate legislation
Experience in use of MS Office
Experience of a variety of hedge fund types – e.g. Offshore, Irish domiciled, Limited Partnership
- Strong Communication skills