We are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator for a Property Development company.
- Meet and greet
- Arranging boardroom for meetings.
- Answering queries.
- Dealing with all office suppliers and negotiating terms and contracts with same.
- Implementing systems and procedures to ensure the efficient running of the office in terms of filing and document management, document control and control of all IT documentation.
- Management and co-ordination of all senior staff appointments including calendar management, travel arrangements, greeting guests.
- Managing the office ensuring it is organized efficiently.
- Strong team work skills and ability to offer suggestions and improvements
- Processing invoices.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Minute taking in meetings.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and clear communication skills.
- Candidates must have advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and previous experience working with accounts and/or data management systems.
- The ability to work under own initiative and within a team environment.
- Proficient time management skills are a necessity with an ability to prioritise and manage workloads. Knowledge of all office management practices and procedures.
If you are interested or would like more information please contact email@example.com