Senior Administrator Investor Services -Swedish
Job Title: Investor Services Senior Administrator
Responsibillities of the Role:
- As a key responsibility for this role is provision of excellent client service to a Swedish Client with many Swedish Investors, excellent communication skills in both written and spoken Swedish are essential.
Preparation of KPI and SLA reporting to ensure client service levels are met.
- Maintain close and positive working relationship with all teams within the IS department to ensure cohesive service delivery.Ensure procedures, client Operations guides and other internal supporting documentation is up to date.
- Be aware of the business practices and processes associated with the role, and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Ensure new business or new processes are understood and implemented.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
- Fluent Written and Spoken Swedish
- A basic understanding of Investor Servicing would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Numeric and analytical with good attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented and customer focused
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511