Join this partner led, progressive firm of chartered accountants based in Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18.
They have a varied client base across a number of industry sectors with a particular expertise in the professional and medical sectors. In addition to day-to-day compliance requirements, they are viewed by clients as a strong business partner advising across every aspect of personal and business finances.
Following the relocation of a Senior member of the firm they are recruiting a Senior Accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience to join the team of 12.
Reporting directly to the partners, the role will offer the successful candidate exposure to a variety of clients from small & medium-sized companies to sole traders and high net worth individuals.
• Direct management of a portfolio of clients
• Preparation of audit assignments for partner review to include design and implementation of audit plans;
• Preparation of audit exempt financial statements;
• Ensure completion of assignments within budget and timeframe;
• Management of trainees while on assignment; and
• Responsibility for development and mentoring of trainees.
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
• Ad hoc accountancy and tax assignments
• Minimum of 2 years’ PQE required
• Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
• Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail;
• Experience in audit engagements;
• Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients
• Capable of working on own initiative;
• Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator
Opportunity for Successful Candidate:
• Clear career progression path
• Competitive remuneration package
• Flexible working hours and recognition of the importance of work/life balance
• Opportunity to work on ad hoc commercial and tax assignments