EXPERIENCED SENIOR ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED – PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
Our Client is a leading accountancy firm based in Dublin specialising in Forensic Accounting Assignments and general accounting/auditing.
they are seeking an experienced Senior Qualified Accountant to act as Senior Manager on Forensic Accounting and Auditing Assignments.
Salary Negotiable –Excellent above average renumeration package.
Prospect of promotion to Partnership within a short period of time.
Requirements / Duties
- Candidate should have several years post-qualification experience with a proven track record
- Review of disclosure or discovery evidence, prepare expert witness reports on information made available
- To give evidence in Court where required
- Communicate the results of your analysis clearly and concisely, in both written and verbal forms
- Capable of working on own initiative and ability to meet client deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and report writing skills
- Experience of Word and Excel Sage Accounts and Sage 50 is desirable.
- Audit experience
to apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to email@example.com or call directly on 01 4744512