You’ll be responsible for operations and maintenance of critical physical security infrastructure. This includes their electronic badging and video surveillance systems. It requires you to be independent and have in-depth troubleshooting skills for both client and server Windows application issues.
The responsibilities you’ll be performing are below:
- Frontline support & maintenance of physical security systems and applications.
- Working Directly with Applications Vendors.
- Triage, escalate, and resolve application issues for both clients and servers in a primarily Windows environment. Linux experience a plus.
- Perform Linux/Windows server administration as needed under guidance from team.
- Familiarity with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server and have the ability to run basic queries as needed for troubleshooting.
- Ability to diagnose and identify basic networking issues and capture logs and statistics to provide to Network Operations team for speedier resolution.
- Contribute to and, as needed, create documentation for systems worked.
- Serve in 12×7 on-call rotation for critical physical security systems.
These are the minimum qualifications and experience to be considered for the role.
- BA/BS degree and/or relevant experience.
- Strong Tier 2 level support experience with at least one and ideally multiple operating systems (Primarily Windows, Mac and Linux familiarity is a bonus) on both clients and servers.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Experience working in a Medium to Enterprise IT Environment.
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
This is an 11 month FTC working for one of the biggest brands in Dublin. They over a dynamic working environment and you’ll gain great experience in this environment along with a number of benefits. Salary on offer is going to be based on overall experience but is in the region of €47k per annum as a guide.