Our client is currently seeking to hire a Secretary who will join their Dublin office on a permanent basis.
- Are you an experienced Secretary with experience in a professional services organisation?
- Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment?
- Are you looking for your next challenge in the heart of Dublin city?
The ideal candidate will be proactive, enthusiastic, and have completed a solid secretarial course.
We ideally need you to have the following:
- Secretarial experience in a similar, professional services environment;
- Diary and travel management experience;
- Strong working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite;
- Fast typing skills with a high degree of accuracy – at least 60wpm and above;
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks.
- Previous experience in Insurance company desirable
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Providing typing and secretarial services;
- Diary and workflow management, arranging both internal and external client meetings;
- Financial management via SAP, including recording weekly timesheets, expense claims and, producing reports, conducting billing & invoicing;
- Travel and event/conference support, including travel arrangements and preparing high-quality presentations and materials;
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the partner where appropriate;
- Create PowerPoint charts, spreadsheets, accounts tying and general typing.