Scaled Insights Analyst
In this role, you will use your technical & analytical skills to improve the ability of the overall GMS Sales organization to efficiently operate at scale.
- Maintain reporting infrastructure by investigating & resolving data pipeline, user access & dashboard front end bugs.
- Run regular update processes & data accuracy checks to ensure dashboards are providing accurate data on a timely basis. Automate further wherever possible.
- Enhance dashboards through data pipeline & front end changes.
- Create & maintain end user education content, including FAQs, and training slideware & videos.
- Create & maintain documentation for the end to end processes required to run our reporting infrastructure data pipelines to main production tables to front end dashboards.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Resolving user issues.
2. Updating and promoting adoption of user education.
3. Maintenance and application of operational excellence for data pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative focus (economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics or accounting).
- 3 years of analytical work experience, preferably in a business intelligence function, including extensive database query (SQL) & spreadsheet experience.
- Distinctive problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to synthesize data into useful formats and bring actionable insights through effective data visualization.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines in a high paced and dynamic environment.
**Please note this is a 10 month contract**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4519.