Sales Support/ Admin
The ideal Sales Administrator will be conscientious and hard working with good organisational skills. The ability to work well within a team and multitask is also key.
Sales Administrator Duties
- Work with the marketing department and assist with data entry, data cleansing, mail and e-shot campaigns
- Work with internal CRM system, keep all leads updated and create reports.
- Assist with preparation of quotations, proposals and tender documents.
- Send quotations and proposals to prospects.
- PA duties for senior sales consultants, managing diaries and calendars, confirming appointments, following up leads.
- Arrange for sales meetings on the advice of the consultants or director.
- Assist with general reception and office duties as needed (cover annual leave)
Sales Administrator Knowledge and Skills:
- Should be thorough with all administrative tasks.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Recommends & implements continual improvements.
- Excellent Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook skills
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar role previously
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Fast accurate typing skills
- Maintain strictest confidentiality at all times
Sales Administrator Educational Qualification and Experience:
A qualification in Business, Sales and/or IT would be a distinct advantage, but not essential