Sales Rep UK & ROI: Payroll + Outsourcing Services
A market leader in Business Payroll and Outsourcing Services has a fantastic, permanent opportunity for an experienced senior level Sales Representative to join the team.
The successful applicant will work from the South Dublin HQ but will be responsible for covering sales and business development throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
You will identify new business opportunities, generate and follow up on sales leads and attend exhibitions / sales events of behalf of the company in order to maximise all prospects to their full potential. You will excel in business development as well as building and maintaining key customer relationships. An excellent communicator, you will deliver presentations and demonstrations in order to best highlight all advantages of the company’s products and services.
Territory management will be a huge part of the role – in order to adequately cover all areas, you must be able to effectively plan and execute your calls, site visits etc., thereby generating maximum sales for the business.
You will manage the full sales life-cycle from initial lead generation through to presentation and final contract negotiations, as well as creating and presenting monthly sales forecasts and figures.
- Proven background selling business, HR, accounting or Payroll software/ solutions
- At least 4+ years’ experience in an area / regional sales or business development role
- Superb negotiations ability with the ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Be self-motivated, target driven and able to consistently drive sales across the region
- Ability to travel nationwide and to the UK as necessary
- Ability to collaborate with in-house IT and sales teams
You will be part of a hands-on, employee focused company, receive superb training and development and a generous salary package (D.O.E).
Please apply in confidence with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.