Sales Rep – Construction sector
A leading distributor within the construction sector currently has an opening for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Representative. Primarily based within the Leinster region, you will assist in the growth and management of a recently launched product range.
- Maximise and grow sales and market share through sales and on-site technical support.
- Identify new opportunities to achieve sales and increase profitability
- Identify potential projects and attend customer events, training, etc. as required to generate sales.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Report back to the Divisional Manager regarding customer and competitor activity
- Resolve customer complaints as required.
- 2-3 year+ experience in Sales ideally within the construction sector (or similar)
- A strong customer focus and a drive to achieve results.
- A confident self-starter who is capable of working independently while also a team player
- Friendly, hardworking, and determined individual
- Great attitude and a motivation to learn.
- Drive and ambition.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Travel to various high profile projects and larger customers nationwide may also be required as the business grows.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Own transport essential
Location: Office based in Dublin 10 with travel as required
Salary: €30k D.O.E plus commission