Sales Manager UK – medical or clinical sales
A leading medical supplies company has a superb opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager in the UK. Reporting to the company Sales Director, this role will have responsibility for leading and developing the Surgical Sales team for your territory. The successful applicant will be accountable for maximising and developing all surgical sales activities within the UK.
You will establish sales plans and strategies with team members in order to increase the customer base, thereby maximising profitability. You and your team will manage customer relationships and requirements, provide accurate sales forecasting and consistently strive to achieve sales targets for your territory.
- Business development and sales enhancement for your territory
- Management of Sales Reps
- Managing customer relationships and ensuring customer requirements are met
- Accurate budgeting and forecasting for your region
- Meeting company sales objectives
- Managing team development, performance and appraisals and setting relevant KPI’s
- Respond rapidly to any issues that may arise within your area
- Assist your Sales team members with the preparation of proposals & presentations
- Develop relationships with suppliers and build and maintain solid business partnerships
- Interact and communicate with all other Departments
- 3 years’ + experience in managing a Sales Team
- 3 years’+ experience in area sales
- Degree educated (or relevant clinical qualification)
- Proven experience in medical sales or relevant clinical/technical field
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer / supplier relationship management
- Ability to consistently achieve targets
- Proven leadership and ability to drive and develop your sales team / region
- Customer focused with strong communications and influencing skills
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills
- Commercial awareness, competitor awareness
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate as require
- Self-motivated team player
Salary: Negotiable for the right person
Location: UK – HQ in Manchester but as this role will be on the road, the successful applicant can be based anywhere in the UK.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.
NB. You must be in possession of a valid UK work permit, in order to successfully apply for this role.