Sales Manager – Alternative Securities Services
Global Alternative Securities Services provider based in Dublin are looking for a global sales manager to work across different locations.
Sales Manager – Alternative Securities Services Euopean / Asia and US Markets
Role Summary :
- Work with cross border sales team to support build out of the sales strategy that is geared towards building a pipeline of business from new client acquisition for key markets across Europe, US and Asia.
- All sectors and manager types are in scope
- The service location may predominantly be Ireland & Luxembourg however opportunities for UK are also envisaged.
- The role is expected to collaborate closely with the wider European sales team
- The role will work across sectors to support the new sales activities and opportunities that fit with the full range of product offerings in Europe.
- To ensure the organisation is primed to take advantage of market opportunities through building a network of market intelligence with key external stakeholders, particularly in Ireland. Establishment of a local network is key.
- To develop high impact business plans, whilst shaping strategy and ensuring the organisation can respond both technically and strategically to a number of diverse market and product sectors experiencing considerable change.
- Maintain and enhance the reputation of the group in the market place through external relationships.
- Develop sales presentation material and streamline the operational process of sales pitches.
- Be a key driver of high quality RFP responses.
Experience required :
- A business degree or other qualifications relavent to the investment industry
- A minimum of 5 years funds industry specific experience is essential
- Proven track record in the offshore sales arena is desirable but not necessary
- Understanding of the offshore sales markets (i.e. Ireland and Luxembourg)
- Product knowledge of traditional and alternative vehicles & strategies combined with a proactive interest in developing same
- Excellent written and spoken skills, combined with the ability to present to both senior and large audiences.
- Ability to create and implement sales support plans.
- Ability to cope with multiple priorities and coordinate the efforts of others in order to bring a process to closure. v Strong potential to develop internal and external relationships v Ability to work effectively in a team and to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of varied product solutions required within the client base.
- Understanding of product and market risks.
- Sound understanding of risk management and mitigation techniques.
- Team player, excellent communicator and ability to work on own initiative.
A full job spec if available on request – contact Barbara Donnellan – 01 474 4512