Sales Graduate French AND German
You will assist the sales team in the day to day management of all client accounts and maintain and improve current customer service levels by providing excellent sales co-ordination and sales administration.
Our Client is looking for a recent Graduate who is willing to progress within the company.
- Research and pursue new customers in Europe and arrange meetings with new prospects to attend with the Sales Manager.
- The graduate will be responsible for a Business Development Project in Europe, focusing on German and Nordic markets to grow sales.
- Provide general administrative support to the Sales Team and assistance to the Sales Manager e.g. Preparation of presentations and compilation of minutes.
- Close liaison with key customers to ensure excellent customer service.
- Intimately understand the technical specifications of all products in order to assist overall interaction with key customers.
- Work with the Quality Manager on getting prompt replies where needed for key EU customers (translation into French/German maybe required).
- Work with Transport Manager to manage orders and maximise loadfill for key customers, while ensuring customer is served appropriately
- Assist the New Product development team by attending product benchmarking and organoleptic tests and giving feedback to team.
- Compile Sales forecasts on behalf of team and monitor results to drive improvement.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and coordinate new customer/product launches.
- Maintain customer database (contact names, numbers, emails).
- Strong interpersonal / cross functional skills.
- A team player with ability to work independently and respond to changing priorities.
- High standard of I.T. proficiency and administrative skills.
- Commercial acumen / understanding.
- Customer oriented / relationship management.
- French language fluency prerequisite and German proficiency desirable.
- Permanent, fulltime
- Salary: DOE + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Dublin
For further information contact Lucia on 01 4744 503