Sales Development Representative – Italian
Would you like to work for a Global Market leader, with offices that some can only dream of working in? Are you a skilled individual on the hunt for a new challenge? We have an amazing opportunity available for the next step in your career!!
We have an exciting position for a Cloud Platform Sales Development Representative **Italian**, to join our Global IT client. Duration: ASAP for 6 Months
This is a front-line customer-facing role responsible for the “first touch” a potential prospect will receive from the Cloud Platform team.
The Sales Development Representative will use their knowledge of Cloud Computing to help customers as they begin their transition to a cloud environment. A team member in this role will be required to keep up to date with the latest breakthroughs in Cloud Computing and work cross-functionality with different teams.
– Use CRM systems to ensure customer data is accurate and actionable – Flexibility in working with different areas of account and lead management
– Be a thought leader while customers navigate alphas, betas, and other product stages
– Work towards team driven goals for their business region
– Help other team members in creating efficiencies in their workflow and product knowledge – Collect and codify best practices between sales, marketing, and sales engineers
– Strive for high customer engagement in order to provide timely information about Cloud Platform
– Understand and help Sales and Marketing reach their Market Development related goals
– Help identify the best cloud solutions for customers and how to implement those solutions
– Engage with current cloud trials to provide support or introduce other Cloud Platform teams
– Build and foster trust between customers and the larger Cloud Platform team
– Quickly assess and prioritize leads from sales, trials, partners, and other sources
– Efficiently provide customers with relevant options to support their Cloud Computing needs
– Assign leads to different campaigns and current pilot programs
– Intelligent, and inquisitive individual who strives to extend their professional knowledge
– Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
– Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Self-driven and independent
– CRM experience (Salesforce)