Sales Development Representative – Dutch
Would you like to work for a Global Market leader, with offices that some can only dream of working in? Are you a skilled individual on the hunt for a new challenge? We have an amazing opportunity available for the next step in your career.
We have a requirement for a Sales Development Representative with Dutch language requirement, to join the EMEA Sales team with our Global IT Client. Your goal will be to help IT decision makers create an environment where their colleagues work the way they live.
- Contacting and pitching potential customers to generate new business for the organisation and its partners within the Cloud ecosystem.
- Reps will work closely with field sales specialists to execute outbound prospecting campaigns to find, contact, and engage IT executives interested in evaluating Chrome OS for business use cases.
- This individual will be part of the EMEA sales team with a regional focus on large accounts in France and southern Europe.
- The perfect candidate will strategically & persistently sell Chrome based technologies to customers through high volume phone call and email campaigns.
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment where flexibility is critical.
- Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and tracking will also be an important aspect of this role. This team is seeking someone who is a fast learner with strong communications skills.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate will strive to hit and exceed sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree (no specific field required)
- Confident presenter who is comfortable interacting with customers, uncovering business drivers, and selling Cloud products
- Bilingual in Dutch/English
- Relevant experience with inside/outside B2B sales in high volume activity environment
- Seeking someone with strong communications skills to quickly qualify the lead and to present and promote enterprise devices
- Someone who is a fast learner, exceptionally well organized and entrepreneurial
- Work well with goals and strive to hit and exceed sales targets
- Thrive in an ambiguity – self started
- Familiarity with endpoint management and device security
- Demonstrate attention to detail and consistently serve as a true customer advocate