Sales and Marketing Manager
Regional Marketing Sales Enablement Manager
As a Marketing Sales Enablement Manager, you will be a strategic liaison between Marketing and Sales teams. As part of the Strategy & Operations team, you’re a forward-thinking individual with a pragmatic approach to getting things done. You have strong analytical skills to influence decisions and drive results.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing to define leads pre-qualification process, improve the speed at which leads are surfaced for follow-up and test to understand the most effective follow-up cadence and outreach type.
- Stakeholder management
- Improve the use of marketing materials for Sales Representatives
- Analytics and research: Drive regular comprehensive business reviews to identify gaps and improve sales enablement programs
- Research and Insights: Work with regional and central team to acquire/build specific Cloud market studies
- Regular detailed reporting
- Streamline communication about new campaigns, collateral, and new product launches.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Relevant experience in Marketing Operations, Sales or Sales Support role.
- Experience with analytics and data analysis.
- Use of Excel and Marketing Reporting tools.
- Proven ability to turn data into actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional environment
- Must have experience in a large-scale fortune 500 technology enterprise within a B2B business model
- Familiarity with enterprise IT
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- A natural problem solver – curious about how things work and how to make it better.
- SFDC (Level 3) Administrator certification or the equivalent experience with SFDC
**This is a contract role for 11 months**
Competitive salary available with excellent on site benefits, based in Dublin 4.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.