Sales Administrator required for leading indigenous company based in South Dublin
Permanent position with excellent working conditions
This is an exciting and varied role that encompasses accounts and general administration
Ideal role for someone with 3+years administration experience, excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic and team playing skills.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Accounts administration
- Data management on various databases
- General administration that includes:
- Office stationery management.
- To assist with weekend preparations for site activity organising launch details with agents, generating price lists, cancellation lists, stationery, solicitor panel details, and master list, assisting with the preparation of the staff briefs and printing/binding of same
- Telephone enquiries.
- To prepare the weekly team meeting agenda with updated sales figures.
- Collecting and calculating new staff expenses & hours.
- Dealing with day to day queries from site staff
- To assist the company compliance representative
- Organise training schedules for new Sales Support staff
- Explaining the procedures and processes of our systems to employees providing on going guidance and advice.