Sales Account Managers – hotels
We have a number of exciting, permanent opportunities within the Dublin area for experienced B2B Sales Account Managers coming from the hotel / hospitality / travel sector.
Working within the Corporate Sales & Marketing Division, you will be responsible for all sales / new business and various promotions within the hotel(s).
Responsibilities to include:
- Establishing and building upon new business opportunities within the hotel(s) and driving growth accordingly
- Monitoring & maintaining existing accounts and ensuring their needs are looked after
- Organising and conducting sales appointments within Dublin and nationally.
- Managing all conference & event enquiries – Promoting the hotel at corporate events, business trade shows, industry seminars and networking events.
- Monitoring, researching key trends in the Market – especially in relation to conference and corporate market.
- Managing all GDS and corporate RFPs of behalf of the hotel.
- Participating and having an active role in the weekly sales meetings.
- Organising and setting up sales calls, lunches and presentations.
- Minimum of 3-5 years+ B2B sales experience ideally from a leading hotel or tourism company
- Strong B2B / ‘corporate customer’ experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive sales
- Adept in working to targets
- Account management experience with strong communications and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Irish corporate market will be advantageous
Location: Dublin city centre / Dublin South
Salary: €35k – €45k approx. depending on vacancy
NB. Some vacancies require own transport