Sales Account Manager – Russian desk
Role: SMB Sales Account Management Representative – Russian desk
Language Requirement: Fluency in English and Russian
Location: Dublin 4
Duration: 10 months Via Eden Recruitment
- Deliver against assigned sales goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience.
- Contribute to Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Develop relationships with the most strategic clients and Partners – all to maximize business results in the SMB sector.
- Drive business development and identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Diploma/BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of sales/relationship management/customer experience, ideally in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms. Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
- A team player with strong analytical as well as communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic understanding of and belief in the entire suite of Google Cloud products.
Salary: €16.71 p/hr (that’s a pro rata of €34756 p/a)
Benefits: Free canteen, fitness club, discounted healthcare, pro rata of 25 days holidays.
For more information please contact Daniel on 01 4744537