Sales Account Manager Google Cloud – Italian desk
Language Requirement: Fluency in English and Italian
Location: Dublin 4
Duration: ASAP for 9 months
Salary: up to 42K p/a DOE (pro rata) + free canteen, gym, pool, pro rata of 25 days holidays and many more!
- Deliver against assigned sales goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
- Contribute to Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries and resolve any issues prior to contract expiration.
- Develop relationships with the most strategic clients – all to maximize business results in the SMB sector.
- Lead business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams and coordinate with them as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Diploma/BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of sales/relationship management/customer experience, ideally in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian. Extra benefit if candidate speaks one or more of the following languages fluently and idiomatically: Russian, Polish
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Strong business/commercial acumen.
- A team player with strong analytical as well as communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing.
For more information please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537