Risk Manager / for International Financial Services Client based in Dublin. Salary negotiable but around €90k plus extensive benefits including Car Allowance.
Would you like to work with a world leading Financial Services Organisation based in Dublin City Centre? They require an experienced Risk Manager / Cyber Risk Manager .
- Liaise with Global Heads of IT to understand current risks
- Assist IT defining Information Risks
- Maintaining visibility of Key IT Initiatives
- Increasing understanding of information risks
- Maintain oversight of Information and Cyber security Risks
- Fluency in English
- Extensive demonstrable information and cyber security risk and operational risk knowledge
- Knowledge of major areas of a major Global Bank / Investment Bank operate
- Professional qualifications such as CISSP and CRISC
- 5 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the Banking / Investment Banking Sector is preferred
- Good technical skills such as databases, networking, messaging is required.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
For a confidential chat, or to submit your application, please contact Peter , email@example.com or call him on +353 1 474 4510
You are required to hold a valid Stamp4 visa or EU citizenship for this role