Risk Control Project Manager
Regulatory & Risk Control Project Manager – Corporate Banking
Reporting to the Head of Ethics & Compliance, this role encompasses duties for key Banks business lines in Ireland, in particular, Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB)
- To ensure adherence to all laws and regulations in addition to bank policies, in all businesses in Ireland
- To ensure compliance with International Financial Sanctions
- To contribute to the design and implementation of action plans to improve compliance controls
- To assist with the development of compliance communications, training action plans and delivery of related training
- To contribute to ad hoc projects and other duties as required
- Project management in regard to tasks associated with the implementation of the Permanent Control (PC) Target Operation Model (TOM)
- Co-ordination and recording of Compliance input to relevant activities / PC framework of business areas
- Formalisation and tracking of level 1 controls within Compliance
- Assistance with the prioritisation, tracking and completion of tasks relating to Compliance incidents, audit recommendation implementation and the risk cartography
- Assistance with the preparation for some Internal Audit missions due in Q3 2018 relating to Compliance topics
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Good knowledge and experience in: (i) Risk management; (ii) Project management; (iii) Compliance.
- Strong interest in regulatory matters in the financial services industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure to challenging deadlines.
- Excellent clear and concise communication skills (both oral and written) to all levels and locations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with all MS Office packages.