Risk Agent Multilingual desk
On behalf of my client, I am currently looking for Risk agents with fluent English and one or more of the following languages:
As a Risk agent, your role will involve ensuring security of the company platform and identifying and eliminating fraud activities.
- Review and analyse various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent activities
- Assist users with risk process workflows
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
- Complete assignments and work queues in an efficient, effective and timely fashion
- Summarize key findings, and recommend anti-fraud processes and system enhancements.
- Liaise with other areas of the Legal and Compliance Team as and when required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent English and Malaysian, Turkish, Indonesian or Hebrew
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service in an office / tech industry environment.
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent Problem Solving and Organisation Skills
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
- Positive, target delivery focused attitude and experience of a service delivery environment desirable
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
- Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
Whats on offer: €27K p/a
Benefits: free canteen, 22 days holidays, full training provided
For more information, please contact Daniel on 01 4744537 or 0035314744537 if calling from outside of Ireland