Revenue & Reservations Manager – Dublin
A leading company requires an experienced group / multi-site level Revenue & Reservations Manager for their HQ based in Dublin. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for revenue management for 8-10 key properties. You will be adept in optimising all sales and revenue opportunism.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 – 4 years’ multi-site experience, specifically from a hands-on hotel, apartment or airline Revenue Management environment. You will possess excellent analytical, numerical and communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative, with a positive attitude. Previous experience working with Opera or similar Revenue Management system is essential.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and monitor sales and pricing strategies to maximise revenue
- Oversee revenue management and manage day-to-day yield operations
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each property
- Analyse overall monthly property performances and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rate (OTA, FIT, Tour operator, corporate etc.)
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- Review and improve Reservation and Revenue related workflows
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of hands-on hotel, apartment or airline Revenue Management experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required; additional languages a distinct advantage.
- Must be EU Citizen or in possession of Irish work visa. Ability to travel freely throughout the EU is essential.
- IT proficient with a high level command of Excel.
- Some knowledge of property technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, RMS Extranets. (Opera, Guestline, Siteminder and Ideas RMS)
Salary: €50k – €55k plus bonus
Location: HQ based in Dublin city centre
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Extra: Some travel will be required