Retail Assistant manager
What would your main responsibilities be?
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI’s
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
An ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record as a Duty Manager in a fast paced retail environment
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driver and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A benefits package inclusive of performance related bonus.
- The successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the operation of our stores.