Position: Web Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre
I am working with one of the world’s most recognisable brands who are seeking a Technical Account Manager to join their talented team based in Dublin City Centre on a 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Web Developer who is comfortable with critiquing website builds and recommending improvements on both the front and back end for the company’s top partners.
A Key component of the role will be supporting performance testing and improvement recommendations for the world’s top web creators. There will be a focus on websites that are built on WordPress.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Web Developer
- Experience with WordPress CMS Development
- Working knowledge of hosting, CDN’s, AMP, security, PWA’s
- Experience with websites that use advertising as a monetization model is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
If you are a self-starter who would like to join a global giant with a creative and fun working environment, then this is the role for you. Please call me on 014744523 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.