Renewals Agents – farming or agri background
Due to continued success, a leading up-and-coming company is looking to expand their team. Based on Dublin’s Southside, the company are seeking 2 x experienced renewals / customer service agents with an agricultural or farming background.
Applicants must be fluent in English and another European language is advantageous though not essential.
Working with an ever-growing client base throughout Ireland, the UK and the USA, the role will involve calling customers who are due to renew their contracts with the company.
Essential skill set:
- Please note that due to the nature of these roles, we can only accept applications from those with an agricultural / farming background or those who have worked within a call centre role selling agricultural equipment or similar.
- Enjoy working within a fun, fast=paced call centre environment
- Target driven with a desire to succeed
- Strong communications abilities with excellent CRM and customer service skills – the ability to successfully build a long-lasting rapport with customers is essential
- Enjoy being actively involved in other areas of the business as required
- An existing background in renewals / collections / sales is desirable
- Good MS Word and Excel ability plus general numeric and data entry skills
Salary: €25k – €32k Depending on current salary, language skills and experience – plus commission