We are seeking an experienced Renal Dietitian in Leinster. You will be required to clinically and professionally manage the nutritional care and dietetic requirements of patients. You will also be managing the nutritional care of patients with End Stage Renal Disease. The role does involve travelling between two counties in Leinster. There would be a car allowance in place.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
· B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics recognised by the Department of Health
· Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition from Dublin Institute of Technology/BDA Renal Course or equivalent
· Qualification equivalent to (a) and (b) as above
· Eligible for registration with CORU as a Dietitian
· 3 years post-graduate relevant work experience in renal care is essential
· Demonstrates knowledge of renal dietetics and renal replacement therapies. Provide haemodialysis patients with nutritional care based on evidence best practice appropriate to their requirements.
Take the first step – contact the Nurse Bank team today on 086-2284001 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland’s top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland – we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.