Regulations Team Leader
Regulations Team Leader – OFAC / SAR and KYC experience essential
- As Regulations Team Lead, the role will oversee and lead the project for success in Ireland.
- The team lead will coordinate, help develop strategies, and provide solutions for escalations from their analysts in order insure deliverables, services, and SLAs are met.
- The role will also require the Team Lead to build on client relationships, sync with their Operations Manager with status reports, assist with escalations and mentor and coach their analysts.
- Lead and oversee all functions for local team
- Build out strategies for processes and solutions for new tasks
- Update the organisation and client leadership with general status reports
- Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
- Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), suspicious activity reporting (SAR) and know your customer (KYC) regulations
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
- Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices
- Degree in the field of business (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years in compliance/fraud/AML experience
- Minimum of 2 years in operations and team management experience
- Must have OFAC / SAR and KYC experience
Applicants with current valid work status will only be considered
For further details contact Barbara Donnellan at 01 474 4512