Registrar – Emergency Medicine
Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Emergency Medicine Registrars starting A.S.A.P and on an ongoing basis.
As part of our clients’ A&E Department you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing career development opportunities. A fantastic opportunity to progress in the Emergency Medicine Speciality for suitably qualified Emergency Medicine Registrars.
- Salary €55,872 – €65,794 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Assistance with relocation from start to finish
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of processing
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to email@example.com or contact the office on +353 (0)1 554 9666 for further details and advice from our specialised team.