Our client is a well established Healthcare facility in Dublin who pride themselves on giving high quality care in a positive environment to their residents.
Applicants must have:
- A genuine desire to work with people and being able to make positive changes in their lives.
- Be fluent in the English language (both verbally and written).
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care
- Be keen to improve yourself professionally with ongoing self development and training
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it.
The client offers an excellent package to the sucessful candidate.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Flexible hours and rosters.
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunities for career progression
If you are interested, please contact the Poppy Smullen on 086-2284001 for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org