Senior Recruitment Specialist
Role: Tech Recruiter (supporting Tech Infrastructure Niche)
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: ASAP for 11 months
As a Technical Recruiter, you are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients’ hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities
- Recruit technical talent for niche Technical Services roles and achieve hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Consult on complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Overcome challenges and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
Recruitment Specialist Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience in a Technical recruitment capacity.
- Experience liaising with technical level candidates and consulting compensation packages.
- Background in solving complex challenges and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to take initiative and build productive relationships