Eden Recruitment have a superb opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Legal Recruiter to join the Office & HR Division on a full or part time basis.
Eden Recruitment has been established since 1999 and offer excellent benefits and flexible work arrangements.
This role is ideal for an experienced recruiter looking for a better work-life balance.
- Competitive Base Salary with no thresholds and uncapped commission
- Consultant of the Month and Consultant of the Year competitions
- Quarterly and Annual Bonuses for being on target
- Flexible work options
- Discounted Laya Healthcare Scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Active social involvement including end of quarter nights out, charity initiatives such as fun runs etc
- Central office in the heart of Temple Bar so 10% discount in some local cafes and shops
We are also working on a flexible benefits schemes so employees can tailor their package to suit their needs – ie gym membership option / educational assistance.
This role will include business development to establish / renew business relationships ideally within the legal / professional services arena. It will also involve recruiting for an established client base and providing high calibre candidates for each and every assignment.
You will play a key part in the continuous development of the division and will be involved in all key decisions.
There is a strong support team in place and we invest very heavily to ensure a steady flow of high calibre Office and HR candidates. This includes 10 Jobsites and a large investment in Linked in and Database searches.
As well as an extremely competitive base salary and package commissions will be uncapped and the whole package will be customised according to your requirements.
Eden Recruitment have been involved in the Office and HR recruitment since the company’s inception in 1999 and this role will involve writing blogs etc and generally becoming a subject matter expert on the industry.